Went out today for the first time with the Anschutz scoped with the T36. 56 degrees with a 15-20 mph wind - not ideal, but I was anxious to try out my new setup. I sighted in a few to test my 90 degree scope theory. It seemed to work just fine, so I shot 11 3-shot groups using the USBR target. I then used Group Size Calculator to determine the relevant statistics, and summarized them for review.

As you can see, I shot about 0.8" groups on average, and they were just over 1" left and a quarter inch low. With all the wind, I didn't mess with the drift too much - I wasn't sure if it was me or the wind. There were 2 different lots of ammo, but I'm not sure it mattered too much. I am not overly displeased with my first try, but there is much room for improvement.
Tomorrow is another day.

As you can see, I shot about 0.8" groups on average, and they were just over 1" left and a quarter inch low. With all the wind, I didn't mess with the drift too much - I wasn't sure if it was me or the wind. There were 2 different lots of ammo, but I'm not sure it mattered too much. I am not overly displeased with my first try, but there is much room for improvement.
Tomorrow is another day.