I finally got my Anschutz tip-off rings and set up my toy for long range blasting. I mounted a Weaver T36, mostly because a guy at work had one that he didnt want and was therefore immediately available. I mounted it 90 degrees counter-clockwise so that the elevation turret became the windage turret on the left side of the action. The 4 inch sun shade and metal screw-on scope caps make for a nice set-up. I am so ready to try this out this weekend...Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Anschutz Ready for Long Range
I finally got my Anschutz tip-off rings and set up my toy for long range blasting. I mounted a Weaver T36, mostly because a guy at work had one that he didnt want and was therefore immediately available. I mounted it 90 degrees counter-clockwise so that the elevation turret became the windage turret on the left side of the action. The 4 inch sun shade and metal screw-on scope caps make for a nice set-up. I am so ready to try this out this weekend...