
I bit the bullet (no pun intended) yesterday and purchased one of the items off my wish list: an Anschutz 1913 Super Match. I had originally wanted the 1907, but the 1913 has so many more features and capabilities that I couldn't pass it up - plus, it's left-handed. I will also be removing the Cooper 57M from my wish list.
The 1913 comes with some great features, like the Anschutz match 54 action. This may be the best action available, becuase the locktime is extremely short. Olympic shooters use this almost exclusively. The thumbhole stock is equipped with the new hook butt plate (Model 4765). It is vertically, horizontally and radically adjustable. The desired adjustments are easy to find and fast to reproduce with the quick-adjust feature.For my particular firearm, the Anschutz international sight set was augmented with a Gehmann 530 magnified aperture with colored inserts. The 11mm dovetail will also accept Leuplod QR rings to support a match target scope, either the Weaver T36 or Burris Signature 8-32 x 44.
This thing is particularly partial to Eley Black Match EPS (so I've been told), and will be shooting that exclusively - the $11/box price tag not withstanding. At least it's not Tenex...
UPDATE:

All Done! Total Uber-ness... the addition of an M-Werks 25MOA rail, USO level, and a monsterous NF 12-42 x56 illuminated NP-R2 makes this thing the ultimate .22lr rifle - all 20lbs of it.