A lot of people have very negative things to day regarding Glock's accuracy - especially the compact and sub-compact models. Since I own a Glock 19, I decided to give it a try. To preface, I do not begin to suggest that the Glock accuracy in any way will rival my 1911. I only mean to test the accuracy of the weapon under the conditions I expect it to work, which are close-range encounters. I figured 10 yards was more than sufficient to run the experiment.
I shot 2 mags, 10 rounds per mag, at the attached target from 10 yards. Full disclosure, I took as much time as I wanted aligning my sight picture and was not concerned with speed or re-aquisition for follow-up shots. However, the target shows more than acceptable levels of accuracy from a concealed carry weapon. This, coupled with Glock's unparalleled reputation for reliability, makes it exactly the kind of firearm I expected it to be when I purchased it. The biggest complaint I have is the sharpness of the edge on the extended mag release as it digs into my left-handed grip. Other than that, everything was great.