
After zeroing in my C-more, I felt a lot better about the second try at the pin league. I got there almost an hour late, and was #31. I waited about 90 minutes, then got up to shoot. I was so ready that I began racing through my shots, missing many badly. On the 1st table, I dropped a pin from the upper table onto the lower, but it didnt fall off. I didnt realize it, and took a DNF 15. I tried to slow down for the next few tables, but didnt do a very good job of it. I had 2 more pins not leave the table, but at least I picked the m up before the 15 second limit. A score of 52.31 left me 12th out of 36 - a 10 second improvement, but still not very good considering I had shot with a non-zeroed gun the week befiore.
I need to get some real practice on bowling pin looking targets - so I made some pictures of 1:1 scale pin tops, printed them out, and am going to use them when I practice from now on.
We will see how I do.