It is designed to be shot from 50 meters in the prone position, with targets of progressively decreasing size. The catch - if you miss one, you take a zero for the entire page.
I can usually hit all 5 dots from 50, so I have moved out to 100. The first 2-3 targets are hittable with my CZ when I'm bagged in, but the last 2 are very difficult. If I try them, I usually end up with a zero. If I could start hitting the 30 point target consistently from 100, I would consider that really good. In the varmit shoot format with an unsupported butt, I have trouble even hitting the 5 point target. Obviously, I need more practice.
I have also tried some speed drills, using 5-6 1" dots and a 1 minute timer. I don't think this has done anything besides make me rush through my setup, so I have not continued to do this.
The easiest practice is either 1 or 3 shots at a series of 1" dots. The 1 shot per method is good because it doesn't leave room for adjustment on the same target - although sometimes I want to practice that as well, so 3 shots per is useful also.