I have done lots of work on the Saiga and the AR - first, the AR. I decided I wanted to change out the ACOG and the EOTech. I wanted a 1-5 power scope with a mil reticle and some illumination. The Falcon 1.5-5 x 30 filled my needs, set in some burris xtr ultra highs with a MI BUIS. The harris bipod and chaos VFG makes this the setup I think I will keep.The Saiga took more work. After my previous steps and conversion, I decided I wanted BUIS and an extended rail - got it from Chaos and it rulz. Ialso added a Magpul MOE and aluminum buffer tube stock - had to grind it a little to clear the rear screw on my Tromix DIY trigger. Also transferred the EOTech to the Saiga.
If there were a truly unlimited 3-gun match, I think this setup would be king.