Monday, June 22, 2009

Varmit Shoot 6/21/09

Fathers day, and I'm punching paper - sweet.

The wind sucked - in a swirling, variable speed manner. I had a tough time nailing it down for a little while. I hung my targets in the following order:

Bullseye - 48
Largest hog - 42
2nd biggest hog - 38
2nd small hog - 50
smallest hog - 46
teh crow - 49

The 273 was only 1 point less than last time, but with 1 less miss thats still not too great. I shot much better last month, but some of that was the wind differences. The second and third targets proved difficult, with a miss on a relatively easy hog target. For reference, I shot perfect 50s on all 3 hogs last month, and only lost 1 point on the crow (same as this month), 5 on the bull (improved this month), and 30 (2 misses) on Bark - we see that he is suspiciously absent this month.